12.10.2010

if you're in SoCal...

...make sure and attend Dallas Clayton's readings of his awesome books this weekend!  I just received an e-mail from him {or his people?}, announcing they have sold out of both books and are in pre-order status.  He will be hosting a reading on Saturday, Dec 11 in Santa Monica and on Sunday, Dec 12 in Claremont.

Contrary to popular belief, Sacramento and LA are not adjacent, so I will not be in attendance.  Seriously, you would not believe how many times I've heard this assumption from non-Californians.  LA is about a six hour drive...However, if you are in or near the LA area, I wanted to make sure you knew about this event, because it would definitely be super fun to meet him!

I've mentioned how truly awesome these books are before, and it would be such a treat to watch Dallas read them aloud in person, because he is so animated and has a fabulous imagination.  Bring the family, and let me know next week if you were one of the lucky ones that went!

Have an imaginative weekend, friends! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails