2.24.2010

"What's the worst thing to do around lunch time while sitting at your desk," you ask?

The answer:  Discovering this.

My new favorite thing is to click the "Surprise Me!" link, which takes you to a random recipe.  I jumped from braised artichokes to snickerdoodles with two clicks.  yum.  double-yum.  I was also pleased to see how many vegetarian recipes are featured on the site. 

My advice:  DON'T LOOK DOWN!  You looked down didn't you?  That always happens.  Which is why I know for certain you will visit the site.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  It's like heading to the grocery store on an empty stomach on the first day of your monthly cycle in the winter wearing very forgiving clothing.
 
Okay okay, since Virgos are indulgent creatures who love Mother Earth's generous gifts, I will share one food photo from the site, if you haven't already ditched my blog for the other...
Feast your eyes on a caramel walnut upside down banana cake...

 
photo source: smittenkitchen

You're welcome and I'm sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails