10.22.2010

gar-halloween-field

Last night, Gabe and I watched one of my favorite fall-time movies: Garfield's Halloween Adventure {c. 1985}. 


Please tell me you've seen this {if you haven't, the title of this post will not make any sense to you}.  It's a childhood favorite of mine.  I've had the song What Should I Be stuck in my head all morning--singing I could be a scaaaary vampire, and turn myself into a bat! flap. flap--so, luckily I have had the office to myself.

I also love watching Hocus Pocus, Young Frankenstein {a fave that we watch roughly once a week all year long}, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, + The Shining several times surrounding Halloween every year.

This weekend, we're finishing our DIY costumes for our Halloween party and a family member's party, and trying to finish with the decorations, although Gabe likes to go a tad overboard so this task may never be completely finished.  I hope you have some creative weekend plans as well!

What are your favorite movies to watch around Halloween time?  AKA the best time of year in my opinion!

{photo source: librariansareweird.com}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails