5.27.2011

the BEST anytime lotion

Not kidding. JĀSÖN Natural 70% aloe vera lotion is, is, well I'll just list its awesomeness:

  • smells lovely
  • soothes skin after shaving {without stinging}
  • doesn't cause breakouts or clog pores
  • quenches skin
  • non-greasy
  • vegan
  • available for under $10 @ Target
  • hubby loves it too
  • can go on before or after self-tanner
  • heals sunburnt skin
  • light fragrance does not compete with perfume
  • gives skin a healthy glow {not sparkly}
  • packed with healthy all-natural goodness like Vit E, green tea, ginseng, aloe vera...
I don't know if it's possible but I have noticed fewer breakouts on my skin in areas like my shoulders and back of my neck since I started using this lotion about a month ago.  My skin feels healthy and happy, and I smell goooooood.  I never really made applying body lotion part of my morning routine, unless of course I was wearing a skirt or shorts that day, but I now look forward to slathering this delicious lotion on after my shower every morning!  Sorry to sound like a commercial, but this stuff is seriously awesome.  Try it and let me know how it worked out for you. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails